Zhovtyak Yevgeny Dmitrievich
Deputy Chairman of the «Republican platform» party
Zhovtyak Yevgeniy Dmitrievich Deputy Chairman of the Republican platform Political Party (on a voluntary basis).
Born on March 19, 1961 in the village Rudniki of the Ivano-Frankivsk region.
- 1984, Kharkov Aviation Institute, engineer-mechanic.
- 1993, Institute of Public Administration and Self-Government (now National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine), Master of Public Administration,
- 1999, National Law Academy name of. J. Mudrogo (Kharkov), jurisprudence.
- 1988-1994, Faculty of Economics, Kyiv National University. T.G. Shevchenko (six courses).
Avarded by the Medal “For Merits” of ІІІ degree, 27.06.1997.
Adoption of the Oath of a Public Servant – 04.04.1994
Rank of public servant – I (from May 14, 2002).
Public service experience is 13 years 10 months.
- 05.1984 – 08.1986 engineer-designer, Zhuliansky machine-building factory KVO name of Artema, m. Vyshneve, Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky district, Kyiv region;
- 08.1986 – 04.1990 master, Zhulyan machine-building factory KVO name of Artema, m. Vyshneve, Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky district, Kyiv region;
- 04.1990 – 06.1990 engineer-economist, cooperative “Teplotehnik”, Boyarka, Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky district, Kyiv region;
- 06.1990 – 07.1992 Head of Planning Department, Kyiv Experimental Production and Advertising Complex, Vyshneve, Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky district, Kyiv region;
- 07.1992 – 12.1993 Head of the Enterprise and Privatization Division of the Department of Social and Economic Development of Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky District State Administration, Kyiv;
- 12.1993 – 07.1994 Chief Specialist of the Department of Ownership and Entrepreneurship of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- 07.1994 – 05.1998 People’s Deputy of Ukraine from the Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky constituency, chairman of the subcommittee on tax policy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Finance and Banking, Kyiv;
- 05.1998 – 05.2002 People’s Deputy of Ukraine from Kyiv-Svyatoshinskiy and Irpinsky constituency, since 07.1998 Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on budget of Kyiv;
- 05.2002 – 07.2005 People’s Deputy of Ukraine from the Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky and Irpin constituencies, member of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Budget, Kyiv;
- 02.2005 – 05.2006 Chairman of the Kyiv Regional State Administration, Kyiv;
- 05.2006 – till now: public-political activity.
Married. Wife – Alina. Children: Lydia, Velyaslav, Vsevolod.