People’s Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine IV, V and VI convocations.
The founder of the project of the financial support for small and medium-sized businesses “Ukrainian Donetsk Kurkul”, the “United Ukrainian Cultural Space” program, “Ukrainianization of cities” in Donetsk region.
Head of Zhytomyr Regional State Administration (2005).
Head of the Anti-Corruption Department of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine (2015).
Head of Donetsk Regional Military-Civil Administration (2015-2018).
The Auditor of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (from June 13, 2018 to November 15, 2018).
What is done for Ukraine
- Instituted the project of national patriotic education “Little Ukrainian” (Zhytomyr region);
- Restored work of kindergartens, modernization of schools (Zhytomyr region);
- Construction of the Kyiv-Warsaw Autobahn started;
- During Pavlo Zhebrivsky work in the administration of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine, he conducted pre-trial investigations in 40 proceedings, reported suspicions to 17 people, including people’s deputies, judges of appellate and local courts, lawyers, prosecutors, tax police, heads of state enterprises Provided housing for orphans and children deprived of parental care (185 units of dwelling and 6 houses of family type);
- 115 sports and 209 training platforms in the region were built; 80 innovative development centers “A Worthy Country for Dignified People” for children and youth have been opened;
- The regional department of hemodialysis was opened, 8 computer tomography rooms; Purchased 41 units of special equipment and 1 installation for processing and disposal of mercury waste;
- The landfill for solid household waste was opened in Kramatorsk and construction started of the regional landfills in the cities of Kurakhove and Volnovaha;
- The sewage treatment plants in the city of Konstantinovka, Bakhmut and Dobropol region were opened; New parks, squares in all cities and districts of Donetsk region have been built;
- New steles are installed on the entrances to the area, new public transport stops have been built; 20 trolleybuses and 21 trams in the cities of Donetsk region were purchased;